Unger nLite® Carbon Composite Telescopic Pole 6m | 4 Section | CC60T
The all new nLite waterfed pole from Unger.
The CC60T has an extended height of 6m across 4 sections and collapsed height of 1.7m, while only weighing 1.41kg.
High-End Carbon Materials:
- Unger's Carbon Composite is a high quality mix of carbon and glass fibres making the pole extremely durable and ultra-lightweight.
- Unger's innovative clamp mechanism protects the carbon material and ensures long service life for the pole and prevents the pole being pulled out too far, all while being easy and quick to close with just a single finger.
Integrated Hose Management:
- Internal routing of the new, highly flexible DuroFlex hose in the telescopic pole for trouble-free work on windows and facades.
- Complete flexibility: external routing possible thanks to option nLite clips.
Precisiongrip Pole Form:
- Unger's advanced and unique pole shape has been designed with contact surfaces optimally adapted to the shape of your hand, to ensure ergonomic working and making best use of your strength to maximise efficiency.
- The design ensures uninterrupted working due to non-twisting pole features and offers more precise control of the cleaning movement and high force transmission.