Unger nLite® Connect - HT35G Hybrid Extension Pole - 2 Section / 11ft
The nLite® Connect range of water fed poles from Unger are the ultimate in versatile modular telescopic water fed pole design. Constructed from premium quality materials, the nLite® Connect system is fast and simple to set up and use; and has been designed with the professional window cleaner in mind.
How Does It Work?
One Master Pole with up to 4 add-on Extension Poles. Once you have chosen your 4 Section Master Pole, this is your go to Pole which you can then add up to 4 x 2 Section Extension Poles in order to reach various working heights. View the video below to see the nLite® Connect in action.
The nLite® Connect Hybrid range is recommended for cleaning heights of up to approx. 10m / 33ft.
1 x Master Pole + 1 x Extension Pole (In some circumstances 2 x Extension Poles can be used - this will achieve heights up to 13m / 44ft).
- Constructed from a mix of premium quality Glass Fibre & Carbon Fibre.
- Multi award winning design.
- Full flexibility - allows you to add or remove extension poles as and when required to achieve various working heights.
- Ultimate comfort - the diameter of the nLite® Connect pole you're holding never changes regardless of working height and number of extensions you're using. The days of struggling to even hold a pole when working at great heights are gone.
- Heavy duty clamps - for easy one handed operation, plus you can adjust the tension without tools due to Ungers nifty logo shaped screw.
- Hose management - use the practical nLite® Clips to secure the hose to avoid tangling and improve safety.
- Red visual warning area - on each section prevents over-extending.
- Yellow visual warning area - on each extension pole prevents unintentional separation.
Covered by Unger's 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee.
Pole Material & Code: Unger nLite® Connect HT35G Hybrid Extension Pole
Cleaning Reach: 11ft
Extended Length: 3.41m
Closed Length: 1.91m
Sections: 2 Section
Grip Diameter: 35mm
Strength: 96 GPa
Note: Extension Poles can only be used in conjunction with Master Poles.
View the Unger nLite® information video below.